Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Really! My Dish Wash Lasted Four Months.

Everyone does dishes and not always by hand.   Years ago I had a chance to put in a dish washer when we remodeled our kitchen.   Did I?  The years passed and  so,  I plug away washing dishes, an average of twice a day.   For the last 35 years, I have used only one product and that is a Shaklee product.   When I started using Shaklee products, it was called Satin Sheen, a nice pink liquid, today it is light-yellow, it is called Dish Wash.  Reminds me of sunlight and how shiny the dishes are when done.     As always, Shaklee names their products with a simple flair.


The picture depicts a full bottle of Dish Wash Concentrate and a bottle with about a fifth of the product left.   I opened this bottle on September 27, 2010 and I am writing this February 15, 2011.   Yes, this simple bottle of Get Clean Dish Wash Concentrate has lasted almost 4 and 1/2 months.   Wow!    Can anyone say this about the brand that you use everyday?   I wonder. Challenge me!

How do I do it?  Even a Shaklee distributor was impressed.   She said she never even thought about how far this product goes when used according to directions.   Do I get suds?  Yes, and sometimes more than I would need.   I simply take the bottle, squeeze a few drops in running, hot water and then squeeze a few drops into the dish cloth, this creates the extra suds everyone seems to love.   My father, the wise man that he was, always said, too many suds causes drain problems.  (I remember how often he had the dirty job of cleaning out the kitchen drain.)  I do judge the amount of concentrate needed for the amount of dishes.   On holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, family gatherings, of course I use more product.   The dishes are always shiny and clean and I can't imagine using anything else for my dishes.   A fringe benefit:   nice soft hands too.

Drain problems?   Well, here is another wonderful benefit of using Dish Wash, it is a grease cutter.     How sweet is it not to be calling a plumber to unplug that drain? (My father would have delighted in this product.)   I never fear about having a running drain when I wash my dishes with this green product.    Remember:    Dr. Shaklee was very clear, "Everything in Harmony with Nature."   He never  created a product that would harm nature, he truly believed that we are all part of nature, and we need to do everything to keep nature Green, the color that we so love to see in spring, summer and the changing colors of fall.

For a little price comparison now:

Dawn                                   19 Fl oz                            $2.99

Joy                                       30 Fl oz                              2.59

Shaklee Dish Wash               16 Fl oz                              6.90  (Member Price)
Concentrate                                                  Cost for this product would be about $1.72 per month    

Here's a challenge for you:    Can you beat my use of Shaklee's Dish Wash Concentrate using your favorite product?   How long does your product last using it on the average of twice a day?  What does it cost per month?   Would love to hear from you. 

I hope that you will try this Get Clean Dish Wash Concentrate, a product that's safe, a product that works and a product that is always GREEN......  

Thanks  for viewing my blog.    Until the next time!     Ann

I am an Independent Shaklee Distributor, for more information call: 1-414-769-7464 or 
  
Check out my web site



Think Green!          Think Healthy!         Think Shaklee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment